Leading Customer Centered Service for Healthcare
SERVICE CENTERED LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNICATION WITH ORGANIZATIONAL ALIGNMENT FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
More productive communication and congruency between Doctors, Staff and Patients can make the difference in the ultimate credibility and efficiency of a hospital. The ability to effectively interact with multiple levels of personnel and patients breaks the barriers that are limiting necessary Doctor, Staff, Patient rapport, staff and patient loyalty, quality and profitability. Developing a healthcare professional’s communicative cohesiveness can be influenced through “Directive Communication”. The results will be less stressed, passionate individuals with healthy rapport skills that will elevate levels of confidence and productivity throughout hospitals. Branding efforts will also be augmented by the alignment of employees and customer service oriented brand identity. This program takes the extra stride to coach healthcare professionals beyond the ability to implement technique, and seeks to expose them to the emotional levers that will lead to the improvement in their and their patient’s quality of life.
It as been noted that healthcare professionals of some hospitals are in need of improving communication and rapport building skills and this has resulted in challenges in their ability to communicate concisely and effectively with their patients and each other. It is further noted that because of time constraints, condescension from senior staff, and stress, that this has been causing discomfort between patients and staff alike.
In order to reduce complaints from patients and family members on not getting the care, respect and attention that they need, Arthur F. Carmazzi has Designed a Directive Communication based program to immediately improve the communication skills of healthcare professionals and instill in them the necessary tools to build rapport not only with their patients but to the staff and colleagues as well. The program also includes self discovery processes that help participants to rediscover the reasons for joining the profession and creating a greater alignment with the vision for hospitals.
- Healthcare professionals will have a better understanding of their own mental and communicative methodologies and will be empowered to take on roles that will develop and enhance their ability deal with the emotions of patients, their families, and colleagues in a hospital environment.
- Participants will have a greater personal bond with the customer centered values and better express its branding efforts in their own behavior.
- Participants will be pressed to confront their personal weaknesses and look for tools, techniques and strategies to transform their personal perceptions that ultimately lead to better communication and prevent stress.
- Participants will discover methods to access different centers of their brain in order to better connect with their patients and others in a compassionate and competent manner.
- Deliver an experiential interactive learning workshop where healthcare professionals will learn strategies to improve communication, influence patients’ action and emotion, and develop better synergies in the workplace
- Provide the framework for healthcare professionals to communicate for a total effect, to establish a balance between information and compassion within a minimal timeframe.
- Provide strategies that will assist physicians in further understanding the “Mind/Body” connection that can help to direct communication for healthier patient mindsets.