REVOLUTION SLIDER SHORTCODE HERE:)
Best Fitting Best Talent
How to choose the best candidate for the job
Candidates project the best about themselves during interview. How can you know whatever they say will be performed when the candidate is hired? How can you detect if candidate is telling lies? Besides getting the candidate with the right credential, how can you know the person will fit into your organization culture? Companies spend lots of time and money to hire employees and later discover the employee that is recruited is not the best or somehow underperformed. The cost of hiring not the right employee is costly and the process to recover the damage is costlier. Find out how you can maximize your investment using Directive Communication Interview Kit and its various proprietary tools. Our methods is behavioral based and you get to know your candidates beyond what she/he says within a short time
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Course Outline (2 days)
- Learn the usage of Color Brain Communication cards and how it can be used to elicit thoughts at subconscious level.
- Learn the usage of Color Brain Communication Inventory and how it can be used to interpret the thinking styles of candidates.
- Learn the usage the World of Work Map to understand the working style of candidate.
- Colored Glasses Syndrome – Why you see only differences?
TOOLS YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO USE
SCHEDULE OF THE COURSE
Introduction to Direction Communication™ Psychology
- Realigning your encoded assumptions and rules of engagement
- Managing and enlarging our circle of tolerance
- The fear factors
- Break your colored glasses syndrome and why you see only differences
The 4 Principles of Colored Brain Processors
- Discover your brain genetic style of processing information through Colored Brain Communication Inventory
- Discover your strengths and weaknesses and the strategies for improvements
- Learn to interpret the color brain processors of your team members
- Formulate strategies for team productivity using Principles of Colored Brain Processors
The 8 Principles of Human Emotional Drives
- Understand your personal subconscious needs and drives
- Discover, rank and chart your human emotional drives and realize your REAL motivating force
- Understand other people’s emotional drives
- The Need Sucking phenomena and how to overcome
Introduction to organization culture
- Learn the 16 Cultural Dimension and assess your company’s cultural dimension
- Understand culture and values and how it is manifested in our workplace
- Discover the underlying assumptions of people and how it is affected in the way management is done
Directive Communication™ Interview Kit
- Learn the usage Color Brain Communication cards and how it can be used to elicit thoughts at subconscious level
- Learn the usage of Color Brain Communication Inventory and how it can be used to interpret the thinking styles of candidates
- Learn the usage the World of Work Map to understand the working style of candidate
Matching the Best Talents
- Matching the organization culture
- Job analysis and criteria for selection
- Matching the candidate based on talent and best fit
- Role play for interview & selection